Design beautiful PDFs, eBooks, pamphlets, magazines, and more with Adobe InDesign CC!
You’ve come to the right place, if you’re looking to learn Adobe InDesign from scratch. Perfect for designers, business & entrepreneurs, photographers, authors, and online businesses, this course takes you from beginner to advanced user in just a few hours.
Whatever you want to design – make it stand out from the crowd!
- Dive right into creating your first project, in section 1 of the course.
- Download project files and photos to easily follow along.
- Learn a professional workflow that makes sense.
Enroll now, and you’ll learn:
- Navigating the workspace and panels
- Starting a new project
- Adding photos, text, and graphics to your designs
- Adjusting assets like a graphic designer would
- Creating multi-page documents
- Using tables to clearly display complicated data
- Saving and exporting your project for any purpose
- And many more advanced techniques!
Why enroll in this course – and not another InDesign CC course?
Phil Ebiner has created a number of best-selling online courses that students love. He’s partnered with Kurt Anderson, of AdobeMasters, to help you master InDesign. We truly care about you – yes you, who is reading this right now!
We will do whatever we can to make sure you are happy with this course. We always respond to student questions in a timely manner. In our lessons, we get straight to the learning, without a lot of fluff, because we know you’re busy. At the same time, we hope you feel as if you’re learning from a friend, having fun while learning.
Our 100% Guarantee
We are so confident you’ll enjoy this course, that we offer a 100% 30-day money-back guarantee through Udemy. If you’re not happy with your purchase, we have no problem giving you your money back.
Are you ready to start learning?
We are waiting to help you inside the course!
Remember, this is an online course, so you can take it at your own pace. Are you busy right now? That’s okay. Enroll today, and take the course at your own pace.
Thanks so much for your interest in our complete Adobe InDesign course.
See you inside!
- Starting a project
- Editing your videos
- Adding video and audio transitions
- Adding professional and modern titles (even some with motion)
- Improving audio and finding great free music for your projects
- Correcting and grading the color of your video to give it a great style
- Adding visual effects to your projects
- Editing green screen (chroma key) footage
- Exporting your video for high-quality playback on any device
- Advanced efficiency tips
- So much more!
- You are a video creator (or want to make videos), and are wanting to edit videos with THE BEST video editing application today.
- You might know how to edit with Final Cut, iMovie, Sony Vegas, Premiere Elements, Windows Movie Maker, Camtasia, Screenflow, etc. But you want to transition to editing with Premiere Pro.
- You are a complete beginner who has never opened Premiere Pro (or have never learned how to use it properly).
- You have played around with Premiere Pro, but need some help becoming a more efficient editor.