Snapping can be really helpful when creating graphics. It makes it easier to make sure that things are lined up. Today we are going over how to use snapping with Graphics in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
How to Use Snapping in Adobe Premiere Pro CC (2018)
- Create some text in your composition.
- Click on your text in the preview panel.
- Now hold down the ctrl key and drag. This will keep you on the horizontal and vertical lines.
- If you hold shift it will make it stick to the line as well, making sure you don’t go off the line.
You can also affect the anchor points.
- Click on the text you want to move the anchor point on.
- Find the circle with the crosshair in it.
- Ctrl-Click this anchor point and drag.
- It will snap to all the edges and the center.
There you have it. Some simple commands to help keep everything in line in Adobe Premiere Pro.
Other Premiere Pro Tutorials: