By registering for an account, you agree to abide by the forum rules.
AdobeMasters is an independent Website not endorsed or sponsored by Adobe Systems Incorporated.
- The providers (“we”, “us”, “our”) of the service provided by this web site (“Service”) are not responsible for any user-generated content and accounts (“Content”). Content submitted express the views of their author only.
- You agree to not use the Service to submit or link to any Content which is defamatory, abusive, hateful, threatening, spam or spam-like, likely to offend, contains adult or objectionable content, contains personal information of others, risks copyright infringement, encourages unlawful activity, or otherwise violates any laws.
- You are granting us with a non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable, unlimited license to use, publish, or re-publish your Content in connection with the Service. You retain copyright over the Content.
- Repeatedly using the forum for self-promotion or advertising commercial products without prior permission is prohibited. This includes promoting your own blog or YouTube channel.
- Personal attacks on members will not be tolerated.
- Repeated complaining about Adobe or their business decisions will not be tolerated.
- Adobe, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Audition and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom (and derivatives) are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
- All images are considered copyrighted by their original owners, whether indicated as such or not.
- You agree to post content, both in text and in image, that you either own the copyright to or have proper permission to use.
- If you are posting text or images from other Websites, you must include a link to the content on the original Website as well as credit to the original author/owner.
- Content on this website may not be reproduced, in whole or in part, without permission of the original copyright holder. AdobeMasters and it’s affiliates takes no responsibility for any damage or loss resulting from following instructions posted on this forum.
- All Content you submit or upload may be reviewed by staff members. All Content you submit or upload may be sent to third-party verification services (including, but not limited to, spam prevention services). Do not submit any Content that you consider to be private or confidential.
- We reserve the rights to remove or modify any Content submitted for any reason without explanation. Requests for Content to be removed or modified will be undertaken only at our discretion. We reserve the right to take action against any account with the Service at any time.
- Moderators and Administrators have the final word on any violations of the Rules & Regulations. Under no circumstances will there be open discussion regarding the actions taken by Moderators and/or Administrators. If you do not agree with the action taken, you may contact a Moderator or Administrator privately to discuss your concerns.
These terms may be changed at any time without notice.
If you do not agree with these terms, please do not register or use this Service. If you wish to close your account, please contact us.