Adding text to photos is one of the most heavily used features of Photoshop. With just a few clicks, you can bring definition and meaning to a photograph. A photo of a street now has a location, or an image of a women is now an advertisement. Today we are going to go over how to add and customize text in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
How to Add Text in Adobe Photoshop CC
- Open an image you want to add text to.
- Look for the Type tool on the left. It will be the one that is a T. Click on this tool.
- Go to your image and click to add text .
- You can also click and drag to make a text box to make sure the text stays in a pre-defined area.
- Make sure to select the text you want to change before making any changes. An easy way to do this is to hit ctrl/cmd + a on the text to select all the text.
- Go up to the very top and you will find a place to change the size.
- On the right, you can go to the properties tag to find ways to customize the text.
- You can change the font, the weight, and more fine grained things like the spacing between characters.
The customization is endless. You can even find additional fonts to download and add into Photoshop. With the ability to manipulate the size, color, font, and character properties, you can create the perfect text for your photo.
If you have any questions, let me know either in the comments here, or on the video itself.