Today I am going to show you a basic, yet important thing in Adobe Premiere Pro. We will be working with how to properly rotate a video. This is great if the rotation data gets lost on a video. This can have the video coming out sideways, or upside down. You can quickly make the changes to fix this within Premiere.
How to Rotate Video in Adobe Premiere Pro
- First click on your footage. Go to Effect Controls.
- Look for the Rotation property. Input either 90, 180, or 270 to fix the footage.
- To fix the sequence itself, first select the timeline and make sure it’s selected.
- Go up to sequence->sequence settings.
- Take the Frame size horizontal and vertical and invert the values. So 1920 x 1080 -> 1080 x 1920.
That’s it. Really simple tutorial today!