Adobe Premiere Pro has the ability to write anything no the screen. With the write-on effect, one can draw paths, scribbles, or really anything they want. Today I am going to show you how to write in Adobe Premiere Pro CC.
How to Write in Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019
- Create a sequence and add some footage to it.
- Search in the effects tab for the write-on effect and then add it to your footage.
- Go up to effect controls and then find the write-on effect.
- Click on the brush position attribute. This should highlight a little crosshair on the screen.
- Either click and drag this crosshair, or move the values on the property itself. Move it to where you want the effect to start.
- Go to brush size and make sure it’s large enough to see.
- Now go to both the brush position, and brush color attributes. Click on the stopwatch to the left of them. This will begin an animation.
- Move forward a few frames at a time, readjust the color, and the position.
- After you are done, you will have your animation.
There you have it, with this you will be able to write in adobe Premiere Pro. Add it into any vlog or stock footage to spice things up!
If you have any questions or comments, let me know in either the comments below, or on the video itself!
Other Premiere Pro Tutorials: